Monday, May 18, 2009

BYU Rugby vs. Cal on ESPNU

Just a reminder to those of you who didn't get a chance to go out to Palo Alto to witness the BYU Rugby team's first National Title win against the dynasty, Cal...

The National Championship bout will be broadcast on ESPNU at 7 PM (MDT). For those that live close to BYU campus, the game will be shown at Legends Grille, located in the Student Athletic Building (across from the RB and Smith Fieldhouse). Feel free to come and enjoy the game alongside coaches, players, and fans.

Don't miss out on watching the BYU Rugby team's greatest match ever played! See you there!

2 comments:

  1. Can I get ESPNU on Directv?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure... I think it depends on what channel package you have. I've heard that you can get it if you have ESPN 360, but again I'm not sure about that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...